Sid's Scribble

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Just for you...

No one can have the moon, no one can have the sky,
Few people get it, no matter how hard they try,
But I consider myself lucky, because I have you,
A soul so pure, a heart so true.

I cannot imagine anyone paining you,
Your sadness would be mine too,
I just hope that you are happy every day,
As your smile never fails to make my day.

I cannot not tell you the things I feel,
What I tell you is absolutely real,
Giving you happiness is the best thing there is,
Because purer than a child's, that’s how your heart is.

Please never be sad and never feel that you're alone,
Just key in my number and use your phone,
When you are not with me, your presence I really miss,
Whatever happens, I'll be there to blow away your troubles with a kiss.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home