Sid's Scribble

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Timeout

Living inside my home for the past 18 odd days really seems to have drowned my energy levels. I somehow have managed not to go out for days at a stretch without so much as giving a thought to it. Sure, with this damned jaundice, I have to take rest, but how long can a person really live inside his home, without venturing outside? I think I can answer that confidently, the next time I go out.

When it comes to idling and whiling away by oneself, I think I am a born champion. Just give me a TV with cable connection, and I can live comfortably for days on end. Add a 24 hour net connection and maybe a book, and it gets all the more easier.

When I go to sleep in the night, I think about the day’s achievements and accomplishments. All I draw is a blank. Of course, its not that I think this way when I am in the college, but being at home and having everyone look after me, when I can jump around and do anything I want, except going out, really compels me to think back and analyze the day.

It’s a bad habit, and I know that. I don’t do this normally… its just the atmosphere that’s causing me to introspect and over-analyze. There is still a lot of time left for a complete recovery. I don’t know how many weeks I may have to stay at home… its boring me to death. I need a change!!

And the classes missed and assignments not submitted is an issue I will deal with later. No use being tense about it now… the backlog will still remain the same.

1 Comments:

  • dont worry abt the assignments and submissions u miss here... u hav made friends good enough to take care for it .. on ur behalf...

    for sure .. sitting at home all day is sickening... but this time is for u to recharge ur self... and bounce back with high energy levels as no one has ever seen u in.... got a lot of tasks here...

    By Blogger Tanay Maithani, at October 01, 2005 12:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home